Gift Certificates Available in Person only
August 2015 Promotion: $17 Salt Cave - for combination of foot reflexology or reiki add $30 !
Increasing pollution of the environment diminishes number of places where we can breathe deeply without risking breathing in dust and impurities.
Salt Cave Health Care Wellness Centre was established to nourish a person's well being.
We bring un-matched, one-of-a-kind tradition of mineral salt healing coupled with innovative modern massage therapy.
Saltcave on Global TV. from Saltcave on Vimeo.
On August 18th Global Television paid us a welcome visit.
Thank you for dropping by and see you soon!
Located in the Mississauga, we are proud to open our doors for public and corporate use. |
To improve your mental and physical condition we offer you the SALT CAVE .
Jane, (289) 232-6153
The mineralized air in the salt cave contains trace of the following
- Calcium -increases defensive forces of the body resistance to
infectious diseases, normalizes autonomic nervous system, prevents
antiallergic reactions, and reinforces bone systems
- Sodium - supports acidic - alkaline balance in the body, osmotic
pressure and cell energetics
- Potassium - acts against heart arrhythmia, against edemas and
diuretically. Improves conditions of neuromuscular system and motor
- Magnesium - accelerates sending nervous impulses to
muscles, acts as smooth muscle relaxant and as calming factor, anesthetizes,
speeds up wound healing, lowers arterial blood pressure and prevents
- Copper - improves function of the producing blood cells, increases
hemoglobin level and decreases sugar level in blood, speeds up knitting
fractured bones together, has anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effect
- Bromine - lowers arterial blood pressure and prevents convulsions
- Iodine - has anti-sclerotic effect, normalizes fat transformation
in the body, and protects against radiation
- Fluorine - strengthens bones and teeth, stimulates immunity and
protects against radiation
Air in the Salt Cave is particularly helpful in treatment of
the following conditions:
respiratory tract illnesses: chronic inflammation of mucous
membranes, rhinitis and sinuses, throat and larynx, bronchial asthma,
chronic inflammation of bronchi and lungs, pneumoconiosis;
- vascular-cardiac ailments: circulatory insufficiency,
post-infarction conditions, hypertension;
- dermatological ailments: skin inflammation, psoriasis, eczema;
- psychosomatic illnesses: neurosis, depression, exhaustion, stress
Thank you for deciding to visit us, here are a few words of advice:
Please come at least 15 minutes before your session starts.
The temperature in the cave is much lower than room temperature. Please bring an extra layer of clothing and warm socks.
We provide warm blankets for your comfort.
Please keep in mind that wearing shoes inside the cave is not allowed.
See you soon